LTBM.com/AB.com course

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: LTBM.com/AB.com course
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:00:29 -0400
If you thought the first course at the LTBMotorsport.com /
AutomationDirect.com Summer Saturday Shootout (held at Turner Field in
Atlanta on June 9th) was fun, just wait until you see the next one on
July 7th.

We're moving to the Green lot (where the old Fulton County Stadium used
to stand) which is much bigger and lets us do some stuff we couldn't with
the limitations on the Gold lot. First of all, we'll be able to start
cars side-by-side perpendicular to the course, just like we did at NOPI
Naitonals in 1999. This means the event will run faster since we can have
two cars staged and ready to go while two cars are on course.

Kent DeJarnett has come up with a way that both cars will have exactly
the same length start area before the first turn to get onto course. This
makes it possible to put the finish line between the two starting lanes
and removes the complex calculations necessary with this format in the
past.

Rich Shafer has developed a wide-open fun course that will be a blast to
drive and is VERY visual so everyone watching will get a much better feel
for this event than you could get over on the Gold lot.

Don't hesitate to reserve your spot by registering early.

Entry Form for LTBMotorsport.com Summer Saturday Shootout
Phone 770.985.9299 FAX  770.474.0938 Email: <bthatch@juno.com>

Name:____________________________________________________________________

Address:_________________________________________________________________
_

City:_______________________ State:________ Zip
code:________________________

Phone (day)________________________ Phone
(evening)_________________________

Car make:__________________ Model:______________________
Color:____________

Class:____________ Car number _____1st choice ______2nd choice ______3rd
choice

Sponsor:_________________________________________________________________
_

SCCA Region:________________ SCCA member number: _______________________

SCCA membership expiration
date:___________________________________________

Have you competed in at least 3 autocross events in the last 2 years?
____Yes  ____No

Payment (must be received by us by the Wednesday before the event)

Event(s) you are registering for:

                June 9, 2001    ___________
                July 7, 2001    ___________
                Aug. 18, 2001   ___________

___________$50 per driver per event

___________$135 per driver for all 3 events

___________ Total paid

Credit Card (VISA, Master Charge, Discover

Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services
"We shop the benefits market for you"
Stockbridge, Georgia