Re: It's Official: DTN RIP

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: It's Official: DTN RIP
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:01:53 -0500
I, too, hate to see it go.  But, if go it must, then I rather like
Rocky's idea of sending any left-over funds to Fat Chance.  The timing
of this is ironic.  I was planning to send Karl a check this evening
for THIS year's fund!!!  8<{)  I had gone back to my saved messages
file to get his mailing address when I read your message.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman