Re: F/Stock competitive cars?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F/Stock competitive cars?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:02:11 EDT
Smokerbros@aol.com writes:

<< I'm thinking about giving up on my CP project, and trying to figure out
what
 I'd like to replace it with.  What year Camaro/Firebird is the most
 competitive in F/S?
 What year did they start putting Torsens in Z-28's?  '99?  '00?
 What are the differences between 4th Gen Camaros and Firebirds?  I don't
 think I've seen anyone use a 4th gen Firebird in F/S recently...

 CHD >>

Why are you giving up on the CP idea????????? Why would you abandon the
project now?? You must be well on the way to making it work. Handg in there
little camper. It might take a couple of years but it will be worth it!!!!!!

Mike(I fan in FS last weekend and they didn't like it much)B. 99cm