Racing Question, non-autox

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing Question, non-autox
From: Ron Dillman <rdillman@cat2.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 08:47:24 -0500
Excuse the off topic post.
This fall (if all goes well) we will take a short vacation in London. I
really admired the McLaren Racing team hats the europeons wore to
Indianapolis F! last year, but you could not find them at the track. So I'm
told the "tube" will get me to Woking, home of McLaren Cars and you can
visit the plant, won't be shown any F! activity, but they do have a tourist
trap shop and a small museum of F1 cars.

Anyone know about this ? Is there a web page for McLaren other than their
site for selling race trinkets ???

Thanks.