Re: [evolution-disc.] Canopies

To: <awhollis@swbell.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Canopies
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:46:37 -0400
I have been using one I got from Target about 7 years ago.  It is the type
where you put the poles together.  I did paint the intersection of poles
with different colors to speed the assembly.

I have used it probably 50 times in 7 years, and can put the thing up in
7-10  minutes.  And I only paid $40.00  Much cheaper then an EZ Up.

As for holding it down... Bungee's and tires/wheels.