Chocks or chicks? (Was: RE: New format Pro Solo 2002 )

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Chocks or chicks? (Was: RE: New format Pro Solo 2002 )
From: CHARLES SCHULTZ <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2001 09:12:58 -0700
I don't have a dog in this fight, but if I did, and was driving my Fiero, I'd
be screaming (or begging) for the right to have a line lock or a chock (Ha, I
accidentally spelled that "chick" the first time. . . )

The hand brake on my car is between the seat and the door, and  drags on the
seat cushion when you apply or release it.  It's much more inconvenient than
most parking brake systems.

I know, and somebody will tell me, it just becomes another factor to consider
when purchasing a car with autox in mind.