RE: Chocks or chicks? (Was: RE: New format Pro Solo 2002 )

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chocks or chicks? (Was: RE: New format Pro Solo 2002 )
From: "Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 05:18:58 -0500
> and  drags on
> > the seat cushion when you apply or release it. <<

> The other endearing attributes include a tiny footwell, a clutch
> pedal with only a half-inch or less of usable travel, improper
> placement in stock classes (hopefully fixed next year,) a light
> front end, a heavy tail, and low horsepressure/ton.

Gee, you'd never guess that they were competitive and took national
championships.  Somehow it seems difficult to believe that they were classed
wrong when they beat everyone else.

Unfortunately, they have gone the way of all dead cars.  With no new
examples to prompt an annual review of how they fit in a class, the class
creeps faster and they don't.