Re: Senior's Class was Re: Women's Classes

To: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Senior's Class was Re: Women's Classes
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:11:41 -0700
No, actually untill we recently retired it, we had a Hyundai Scoupe that
Hyundai gave us a number of years ago.  The car was not street licensed (had
an offroad sticker so we could flat tow it), was brought into the country
for a car show and couldn't be licensed.  We had off and on tire sponsorship
for it and a complete set of mag numbers.  Also since it wasn't in a real
class it had some outrageous front camber.  Was actually a kick to drive.
We also used it for our Trophy Dash class which is the winners from the
previous event get 2 runs in it after their regular runs for a year end
"Best Driver" trophy.  Surpirsingly, it wasn't always the people who
regularly drive FWD that did best, often RWD drivers came out on top.  We
are in the process of negotiating with another car company for another $1
car to use.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z