Needed Club Organizational Information

To: "nwautox-l@eskimo.com" <nwautox-l@eskimo.com>,
Subject: Needed Club Organizational Information
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:59:08 -0700
Hi Folks,
I am looking into Clubs organizational flow charts. Mostly members
positions and job description information. We have a small 50 member
club that is growing rapidly. Are attendance is way up this year, and
the
people in the club have never had real job descriptions. We have blown
our first 4 Events by being disorganized. A couple of us new members
are trying to solve our problems so we don't lose anymore participants.

I have an idea of what I want to do , but I would like to hear from
others first before we change anything.

Thanks for any and all help,
Mike
Webmaster