accusump

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: accusump
From: Thomas L Brewsaugh <dragonflyc@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:28:14 -0400
Does any one have a spare 2 qt. Accusump tank they would like to get out
of their way? I need one for my 82 Escort if it sits around to long
between events it takes a long time to build oil pressure up. The stock
oil pump just is not up to the job but that's what I'm stuck with in FSP
and ITC . Does not matter if it has a manual or electric valve just needs
to be useable. Thanks for any help

Tom Brewsaugh
Dragonfly Competition
92 Escort FSP # 40