FS questions, new to rear wheel drive

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS questions, new to rear wheel drive
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:28:37 -0500
I came across a 99 Z-28, manual of course, yesterday, well I more than came
across it but that's not the point.  I am going to try to finish the year
out in FS, not sure where I will go from there.  Is anyone out there willing
to guide me to the best things with this car?  It's my first Non-VW, so it's
a big change, I figured out today that unlike the golf you can't run with
your foot on the floor the whole time, but it sure was a blast doing so.

Any advice on what wheels to look for, used or new, tires, camber settings,
etc would be greatly appreciated.  And thanks in advance to those of you who
respond.  I am looking to try to not spend a whole lot of money before
nationals as I have a lot of new expenses getting ready to hit me, but I am
looking for a set of wheels and tires, if anyone has a set for sale let me
know.

Bob Monday - I am almost VW free, my 73 super beetle will be picked up
Friday as long as the guy brings me the final portion of money he owes.

Chris Hammond
www.solo2.org
St. Louis Region