PA State Championship

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: PA State Championship
From: "Fine, Kim" <kimfine@teletech.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:26:22 -0600
Always a great event!!!!!!!!

PA State Solo II Championship - August 10-12 - Farm Show, Harrisburg

> You are invited to join us August 10-12 in Harrisburg for the 10th
> annual Pennsylvania State Solo II Championship. We're again offering two
> days of autocross competition to determine PA's class champions as well
> as an overall event open champion and overall event ladies champion,
> based on the PAX Index.
>
> As always, a different course will be set up for each day's competition
> and each driver's best of four run times from each day will be combined
> to determine finishing positions.
>
> The event will be held at the Farm Show Complex. You've probably heard
> that we'd lost the use of this lot due to construction to expand the
> Farm Show facility. Well, unfortunately, that's true, but the planned
> construction date has been delayed a bit, so the Farm Show management
> has agreed to let us have one last fling at this tremendous site before
> construction begins. We plan to make the most of the opportunity.
>
> In fact, in addition to the State Championship on August 10-12, we'll
> also host a single-day autocross at the Farm Show on Sunday, July 29 and
> two more single-day autocrosses over the weekend of August 25 and 26.
> Then that's IT ... the end of a 35-year autocrossing era on this
> historic lot. But, don't count us out just yet. Word is that their
> expansion will add a new and even larger parking lot near the existing
> site. It may be a while, but we'll certainly spread the word when that
> becomes available.
>
> Go to http://www.scca-susq.com for all PA State event supplementals,
> forms and information. Simply print out the registration and bio forms
> and mail them with a check made out to ASCC to:
>
> John Rudy
> 3800 Hillcrest Road
> Harrisburg, PA  17109
>
> Please note the following correction to the PA State information on our
> website. Our webmaster will correct the error shortly. The Run/Work
> schedule should read:
>
>         SATURDAY ...
> YOU RUN         YOU WORK FOR
>  Group 1            Group 3
>  Group 2            Group 4
>     A Brief Lunch Break
>  Group 3            Group 1
>  Group 4            Group 2
>
>         SUNDAY ...
> YOU RUN         YOU WORK FOR
>  Group 4            Group 2
>  Group 3            Group 1
>     A Brief Lunch Break
>  Group 2            Group 4
>  Group 1            Group 3
>
> It'll be a wonderfully competitive weekend. I hope to see you there.
> Contact me if you have any questions.
>
> --
> John Rudy, chairman/registrar 717-545-9630
> Pennsylvania State Solo II Championship
> Appalachian Sports Car Club
> Susquehanna Region, SCCA

        This electronic message transmission contains information that is
deemed confidential or privileged by the sender. The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual or entity named as recipient(s) above,
only. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please notify us by telephone (303-397-8100) or by electronic
mail(Legal@TeleTech.COM) immediately.