Re: Koni Knobs for Sale?

To: tmgreen3@home.com, rickcone@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Koni Knobs for Sale?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:29:21 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/01 4:29:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
tmgreen3@home.com writes:

<< i think that i may have one, i will look for it..but when i had them on
 my car and could never find the knobs, and did not remember which way to
 turn them.. I cut the photo from there ad out, there is a photo of the
 knobs, and taped it on the dash board..

 tg >>

Wait a minute.This is getting too funny. You did that??? If didn't know which
way to turn them? How did you know what would happen if you did???????? I'm
seriously
confused here.

Mike(I just get in and drive and try to not out think myself. That way I'm
always "Mid
-Pack in most situations)B. 99cm TLS#1