Re: Koni Knobs for Sale?

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Koni Knobs for Sale?
From: Terry Green <tmgreen3@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:35:30 -0500
OK, i know i am digging my self a hole here, but here is how it goes..
In my note book i kept a record of how much from the firm setting to set
the koni, but I  never remember to take the knobs to the track,  and I
could never remember  which way to turn the Koni to full firm setting.
If I remember correctly the thing only turn a few times. so i would get
out to the track could not find the knobs  turn the know to full soft
back it off a 1/4 turn and thing would not be right.. this is when i cut
out the photo of the knob and taped it to the dash. When I finally
found some knobs, I drilled a hole in one put a long fishing leader on
it a hooked it to my note book, along with my air pressure gauge. I
still have the note book but I think that I gave the all the knobs to
the guy that bought my car..
tg