RE: A Few Words From Your 2001 Solo2 Nationals Worker Chief

To: "Karen Christoff, Ph.D." <pykac@olemiss.edu>,
Subject: RE: A Few Words From Your 2001 Solo2 Nationals Worker Chief
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:11:50 -0500
Hi gang,

I thought I would add a few cents to this topic of Workers. I handle the
timing workers and as most of you know the larger the event the more
critical the timing staff becomes. If you have an interest in working timing
you can notify me directly and let me know if you work timing on a regular
basis and if you have worked it at any National or Divisional event. The
more experienced the crew the better but that does not mean that I will not
train workers as well. I just need to pair up new workers with experienced
workers.  Please let me know if you have worked with a JACurcuit timer, the
TS98 scoring program, worked control at a major event or even if you like
working as an auditor.  We also always need Announcer Assistants which is
basically writing down times and then on the second day, using a calculator
to do results on the fly as car finish.

I will work the same deal for off days but just like Karen it is easier to
have Tues/Wed competitors who can stay than the other way around but will
work with you either way.

see ya soon,
paula
High Priestess of the Timing Tabernacle