Re: A Few Words From Your 2001 Solo2 Nationals Worker Chief

To: "AutoX List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Few Words From Your 2001 Solo2 Nationals Worker Chief
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 02:33:37 -0400
Karen, hope you don't mind if I kinda piggyback this post and request a few
more workers for paddock marshall.  At this point, I need 8 more workers for
this assignment.  I will try to accomodate folks who wish to work on their
non competitve days.  This is a new assignment for Nationals, whose purpose
is to try and accomodate everyone who needs a parking space, whether you are
here for the duration, or just your run days, and whether you drive your car
with a small tire trailer, or tow it behind an RV in an enclosed trailer.
Hopefully, we will make it easier to locate your friends when you enter
paddock, and locate you in case of emergency...
Anyone interested in this work assignment, please contact me via email,
listing name, class, arrival date, and the days you are scheduled to run.
Thanks

Phil Osborne
Paddock Marshall Steward.
2001 Nationals