265/45R16 Kumhos for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 265/45R16 Kumhos for sale
From: Matthew Carson <mcars@vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:13:43 -0400
I have four well used Kumho 265/45R16s off my Camaro for sale.  They
currently have 115 runs on them, but still have some useful life left.  I
did flip them halfway through so the wear is pretty even.  Two have a
slight bit of cord showing on the shoulder of the tire, it was on the
inside rear of my Camaro not even touching the ground after I flipped them.
 I would like to get $50 for them, but anything is better than paying the
tire disposal fee, and I would rather them go to someone who might get a
little use out of them.  Tires are located in Blacksburg, VA.

-Matt