Attention all geeks :)

To: "AutoX List" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Attention all geeks :)
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:06:50 -0500
While we are all thinking of Nationals. I will also need a small group of
people to help with the Web Posting. In previous years I have had a very
small group, so it was very busy work last year when we posted after each
heat. This year I would like a staff of about eight. I would really like to
utilize the region web people, so it sort of by rout for them. If you have
an interest or know of someone let me know. Because I will need so few I can
not promise that everyone will get to help. You would be posting after each
heat, hopefully on your off day and would not be able to wander far from
your assigned course.

thanks,
paula
Web Mistress in training