Pre-Nationals Solo II Test Session Aug. 31st/Sept. 1st Peru, IN

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pre-Nationals Solo II Test Session Aug. 31st/Sept. 1st Peru, IN
From: "Mark Shehan" <MarkShehan@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:20:30 -0700
As you may have heard via the grapevine I am coordinating a Pre-Nationals Solo
II Test Session Friday August 31st & Saturday September 1st at Grissom
Aeroplex (Peru, Indiana).

There are still openings.

Send a $25 deposit for each day you would like to attend (e.g. $50 per person
for both days).

 Tom Reichel has agreed to support each day of our test session. Please make
arrangements with Tom in advance to have your tires available. This is the
weekend before the Pro Finale.... it is probably a good time to scrub-in your
Finale/Nationals tires.

 Note: You will make Tom very happy if you take delivery of your tires prior
to your arrival in Topeka. He noted that Hoosier will be offering a reduced
amount of support this year.

 The normal rules for test sessions will apply. I will send out a subsequent
note with more details later on.

 I plan to use the permanent course that Marcus Merideth uses during his test
sessions.

 Each participant will be expected to work.

Hotel Information

 Best Western Inn
650 US Highway 31 S
Peru, IN 765-473-8800

Knights Inn
675 US Highway 31 S
Peru, IN 765-472-3971

 I am accepting the first 40 paid entrants for each day. I will return
deposits for those entries I receive after filling 40 spots for each day.
 ____
Make your check payable to:

 Detroit Region S.C.C.A.

 Send your entry to:

 Mark Shehan
Pre-Nationals Solo II Test Session Registrar
5534 Redbud Court
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
 ____

 Thank you,