repost of cars for sale

To: nc-ax@topica.com
Subject: repost of cars for sale
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:37:55 EDT
OK, I've decided to sell off a couple of my cars, I can be reached at (910)
436-9495, leave a message on the machine, also, I do have problems with my
phone service where I live(thanks Sprint), so if it's down, try in a day or
so

1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
yellow, 5 speed, 13B fuel injected engine,have both the glass and steel
sunroofs,  good Dunlop D60 A2s on all 4 coeners,Tokico Illumina 5 position
adjustable shocks on all 4 corners, the fronts are almost new(6 or 7 months
old) Hawk HPS brake pads.
 Anything I have that bolts to an RX-7 goes with this car...bring a truck
becuase thats how much stuff I have, like 8 spare GSL-SE wheels with a mix of
older BFG Comp TA R1s and Kumho V700s on them, none of the sticky tires are
new but only a couple are showing cord, 2 spare engines, 1 with a broken apex
seal and 1 with a bad rotor housing,a 1 piece fiberglass wraparound rear
spoiler(the good looking one) tons of other stuff as well

$2700

1968 Buick Skylark
2 door hardtop(coupe) red with a white vinyl top, 350 4bbl, auto trans,dual
exhaust, power windows, 4 way power bench seat, rear window defogger, tilt
wheel, 3 spoke sport steering wheel, speed alert speedometer, clock, pwr
steering, pwr brakes, a/c, trunk light,mirror map light, underhood reel-out
work light, tissue dispenser, reproduction Buick hood tach, auto gauge
mechanical 3 gauge cluster, Buick wire wheel covers, original spare still in
trunk, this car won 3rd place at the Buick/Olds/Pontiac show in Melbourne Fl.
in 1997
 a spare 1972 Buick 350 engine and a TH350 3 speed auto tranny go with the
car as well, I don't need these since I'm getting out of the small block
"business"
$8500 or best offer

and as soon as I have the Truinph up and running I'll be selling the Yamaha
as well for about $1500
But the Wagon stays!!!

"Buy what you want. Fix what you can. And remember, if you had all of the
money that you've spent on cars, you would spend it all on cars."

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
Fayetteville N.C.

1985 WH-1 Regal T-Type
1970 GS 455 (needs a little work)