RE: so much for the petition

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: so much for the petition
From: Carson Black <cfbjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:27:18 -0700 (PDT)
BOOOOO! All the other channels that might cover
racing(e.g.TNN) are already way too NASCAR-centric.
That's why I turn them off and watch Speedvision. If
they just became profitable maybe that's because they
have been doing something right? Yep, there's nothing
like watching a bunch of hillbillies turn left for
hours on end! Then, getting "in-depth" coverage from
some other hillbilly standing in a garage with some
other hillbilly gawking at an air filter!
But then again, there is the truck series where a
bunch of hillbillies in trucks turn left for hours on
end! I've always wondered what type of gun racks they
spec.
http://personals.yahoo.com