Re: This may say it all

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This may say it all
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:38:30 -0500
"Howdy,"

Ummmm, Mark, this is or used to be called "humor." Sorry I didn't
include the smiley face. If you would like, go to "Tools" then to
"message rules" and then click on "Block sender". I'm sure some
people have done so already.  :^) (I hope this covers the
humor/sarcasm rules) You may also need to block the folks that
also agree with the concerns about this form of racing, since
they also post, too.

Could you explain the process for a car that is 1/4" out of spec
(lower), that wins the race, and only receives a penalty? I
missed the fair play connection on that.

I wasn't the one who really forecast doom & gloom for
Speedvision. A lot of people had expressed concern over the
network's future. I believe someone else created the web based
petition to Fox last year to "save" Speedvision's programming.
They, like you, are pleased to see some shows still airing, and
new ones being added. Many posts have mentioned the NASCAR theme
block that runs from about 6:30 pm to 4 am, and how they wish it
would return to the former programming line-up. These were not my
posts. But feel free to blame me. Matter of fact, blame me for
the Vietnam War, Korean War, and The Plague, too. (oops, almost
forgot,  :^)  didn't want you to miss that). You can still find
Ship Shape TV on public television. :^)

Here's the link for the "Less NASCAR, more racing on Speed
Channel" petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/cel21/petition.html

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net