Re: This may say it all

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This may say it all
From: JonesMB <jonesmb@arthem.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:09:33 -0600
IMO if it wasn't for the online petitions and protest emails and phone
calls that many people sent to the new owners of Speedvision/SPEED TV, we
wouldn't have the somewhat varied line-up that they are now showing.   It
really would have been all NASCAR all the time like they had originally
planned.  The fears about the demise of the channel were
justified.  Thankfully the programming has been "saved".  Speedvision/SPEED
TV lives on and still shows other forms of motor sports.

jmb