Re: C5 vs Worker, guess who lost?

To: TeamZ06@aol.com
Subject: Re: C5 vs Worker, guess who lost?
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead-autox@goof.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:12:23 -0500
On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 08:38:52PM -0500, TeamZ06@aol.com wrote:
> http://www.elife.com/images/cool/autocross.mpg

I trimmed EVO because yahoogroups isn't up, I can't re-signup at
the moment, and the traffic was mostly non-relevant to me.

Feel free to forward.  Woot.

Anyway, didn't we go over this video (a longer version) ad
nauseum last year?

If I recall the details, it was a Vette only event and that
course worker (among others if you've seen the full length video)
was sitting down in a red lawn chair.  From what I recall he bit
through his tongue and broke some bone(s).  This was apparently
the impetus for the autoxing group in question to start holding
events in a lot with a retaining wall.

Feel free to check the archives.  I'm sure you'll find it.

-matt

--
matthew c. mead
97 Dakar M3/4 - BSP #79