Is this the ultimate tow vehicle?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Is this the ultimate tow vehicle?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:44:58 -0600
Got a news release today from Porsche Cars North America about the
Porsche Cayenne (like the pepper we use to season our crawfish here in
Louisiana - rhymes with Diane) luxury SUV.  It's supposed to go on sale
late this year.

Comes in two models - the Cayenne S and the Cayenne Turbo.  The Cayenne
S has a normally aspirated, Porsche-designed 4.5-liter V-8 rated at 340
horsepower and 310 foot-pounds (or pound-feet) of torque and accelerates
from 0 to 62 in 7.2 seconds.  The Cayenne Turbo has the same 4.5-liter
V-8 but it's got twin turbos and is rated at 450 horsepower and 457
foot-pounds of torque.  0 to 62 time is 5.6 seconds.  Both have a towing
capacity of more than 7,000 pounds.

More info is available at http://www.porschecayenne.com

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman