Re: Speed Channel-WRC coverage

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed Channel-WRC coverage
From: "shawmon" <shaw.mon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:53:59 -0800
Umm, no.
You must have misheard.  Rally Corsica takes place THIS weekend and is
scheduled to be shown in one-hour same-day tape-delay slots Friday through
Sunday, with a half-hour preview show (Rally XS) on Thursday and a one-hour
rally summary on Monday, all at 11:00 PM Eastern.  Speed has been re-running
the Swedish rally a lot lately, but it took place back on January
31-February 2. As much as the NASCAR-heavy Speed Channel makes me cringe,
they are providing more rally coverage than ever before.
So don't worry, you haven't missed a thing.

shawmon