Re: Speed Channel

To: "Steinberg, Peter" <STEINBERG@ThermoSpectronic.com>
Subject: Re: Speed Channel
From: Burl Vibert <blur@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:19:11 -0500
"Steinberg, Peter" wrote:

> There have been no rounds of the WRC since the Swedish Rally.
>
> Round 2, the Swedish Rally was run between 1/31-2/3.
>
> Round 3, TOur De Corse (Corsica, France) will be run this weekend, 3/8-3/10.
>
> We are getting 4.5 hours of coverage per event, .5 hours before the event, 1
> hour on each day (3 hours todal), and 1 hour on the day after the event.
>
> This is a great improvement over last year, when there was only 1 hour of
> coverage at least 1 week after the event.

Wow, that is great.  Perhaps I've been assuming it's the same 1 hour
show of the Swedish Rally, which it has been several times, and
flipping channels.  I'll have to check again and see if I've missed
some of it.
Of course I wouldn't mind it being on right now, it's info-mercial
time.

Burl Vibert
1983 911SC A/SS
Kingston, Ontario