Re: Speed Rally Coverage

To: <jac73@daimlerchrysler.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed Rally Coverage
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:08:25 -0500
I agree. He is obviously less knowledgeable as well. I think this is a
concerted effort on Speed Channel's part to "dumb down" their coverage of
"them thar furrin" motorsports so the NASCAR bubba can understand them.

Look at the coverage of the first F1 race. Instead of Sam Posey's insightful
thoughtful prerace segment we got Formula 101. And who the hell is Rick
DeBruell? Did he just fall off the bubba mobile or what?

Regards,
Alan "gettin' as curmudgeonlike as Sipe :-)" Pozner