Re: Insurance

To: Dan Morency <DMorency@gwi.net>, AutoX <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:42:21 -0800 (PST)
As someone who was preparing to shop for insurance, this information
saves me some time. Let's see, GEIGO doesn't accept folks who own radar
detectors, AIG will not permit me to drop a driver (even if he will not
be driving any of my vehicles and no longer lives in my household)
unless I can prove he is insured elsewhere, Progressive is only
progressive in how they obtain data (not how they insure)...

Assuming that Progressive did match my name, address and make/model,
how do they know I don't have two (or more). Remember that Fiats always
came in pairs, and Yugos -- well, more than pairs!!

Bob Monday