Re: Sentra with Type R type specs not in DS?

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sentra with Type R type specs not in DS?
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 06:06:55 -0800 (PST)
Although it's not very clear, I think they are only
putting the SER in GS, and keeping the SER V-Spec in
DS.  The normal SER has 165hp, 175 lb-ft, and a 5
speed.  The V-Spec has 175hp,180 lb-ft, LSD,"Spec-V
rated suspension extra-firm springs", and a 6-speed
transmission.

Sean Minehart
TeamUnderdog Racing
ES 98-'91 Toyota MR2