Re: re progressive insurance cancellations

To: "Dan Morency" <DMorency@gwi.net>, "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re progressive insurance cancellations
From: "Dan Bettis" <danbettis@isoc.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:51:44 -0500
Well maybe we should post all autox results in PDF form.  That way it make
searching harder at least.  They would have to actually so and look up the
names and then match them to there list, not search the names on there list.
It like they now do a credit check for insurance, I know a few people with
perfect driving records who got dropped because there credit was crap.  I
like the last line there but the insurance companies will not do any
research to find if autox or people who race in general are safer.  If they
did find we were safer it would not help us, they only worry about the
greater risk. I think if they really wanted to make people safer and lower
claims they would promote driver training more, like getting you a discount
on your rate if you took like the Mid-Ohio school they offer for teaching
you car control and what not.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
http://www.predatormotorsport.com