I found a jack I like

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I found a jack I like
From: "JANE M WELCH" <welch_hull@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:54:59 -0700
There have been a number of requests for information about jacks.  I bought
this jack early last summer and like it very much.  It is a rocker panel jack,
and fits easily under the rocker panel of a Miata.  It's light and small.  I
bought it from www.northerntool.com

One Ton Hydraulic Scissor Jack
Easy lever action quickly raises jack saddle from 5 1/2in. up to 15in.H.
Lowers at the release of a valve! 2200-lb. capacity. Great for changing and
rotating tires on vehicles of up to 3900 lbs. Base is 5 1/4in.L x 4 3/4in.W.
Rotating saddle is 1 1/4in.W x 2 1/4in.L. Comfort-grip 12in. lever. Case is
16in.L x 73/4in.W x 6in.H.

In Stock
Ship Wt. 17.00 lbs.
Item# 14495