Re: ProSolo Bumping Order: Use Indexes

Subject: Re: ProSolo Bumping Order: Use Indexes
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:16:19 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Bob Pariza wrote:
> That makes good sense, and by having a mathmatically based order, that
> follows the PAX factors, there's no politics involved.  Simple and
> striaght forward all at once, that sure sounds like a winner to me!

I'm not saying it can't work, but it certainly seems like the current Pro
bumping order was picked to keep like cars together as much as possible.
I would assume that's for course dependency issues along with "appropriate
for spectators" issues.

Whether those are valid or not, I'm not able to say.

Mark