Need parts

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need parts
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:06:24 -0600
Howdy all.

I'm in the long process of building up my '95 Neon for the 2003 Grassroots
Motorsports $2003 Challenge event next February in Florida.

Thank you, thank you, no autographs please.  ;^)

Anyway, I'm in need of some good used parts for the project.  In the engine
bay I need a good working T03 or T03/04 turbo to fit a standard 4 bolt
Garrett flange.  An integral wastegate would be nice too but not necessary.
I also need an intercooler that'd be suitable for this project, either a
larger front mount unit or one to run on top of the engine ala WRX style.

I also need some stiffer springs for the car.  Ideally some Mopar
Performance X-high rates would be ideal as they'd physically fit the stock
struts.  Speaking of struts, my plan is to sell myself my old R/T struts
(less than 20K miles on them and working fine) and simply drain the oil out
and refill them with the thickest shock oil I can buy from one of the local
motorcycle shops.  That should work well enough for my needs.

The only caveat is that I need these parts really cheap though as my total
budget, including the purchase price of the car, is only $2003.

Oh yeah, anyone got a couple gallons of bright yellow Sears Weatherbeater
paint sitting around that I could use on the car?  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
1995 Plymouth Sport Coupe (coop)
STS #69   TLS #13