Re: Comparing Run Video's (Software Question)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Comparing Run Video's (Software Question)
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:42:58 +0200
I suspect that to "ghost" the videos like they did in the Olympics, you'd
have to have an "off vehical" camera, with CNC cotrolled movement, and a
time stamp to have the 2 films synch up correctly.

Just speculation, but I can't think of a purely software way to do it.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!