[Fwd: My brand new 2002 Chile Red Mini Cooper is for sale]

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: My brand new 2002 Chile Red Mini Cooper is for sale]
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:03:19 -0600
I make no representation as to the accuracy of what he says.  I don't
know the guy from Hogan's goat.  He sent this to me, I'm sure, in my
capacity as co-founder and webmaster of Mini Owners of Texas.  But since
there's a lot of interest out there in the New MINI and there's already
been one ebay listing posted (and debunked) on this list, I thought you
might like another one to chew on.

As for me, I won't lie to you.  I'm more than just a little bit
interested in the New MINI.  However, I'm much more interested in the
Cooper S than the Cooper.  For $3000 more (MSRP = $19,850 vs $16,850)
you can get 163 supercharged horsepower and other goodies in the Cooper
S vs 115 for the normally-aspirated Cooper.  But, even if I should bite
the bullet and buy a new Cooper S, and I'm in no rush to run out and do
so until the market settles down, I would still keep my traditional Mini
and my Chebby S-10 to drag it around from one autox to another.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman