Re: Best Suspension Geometry, Etc?

To: "!Team dot net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best Suspension Geometry, Etc?
From: "Will Kalman" <will@kalman.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:00:26 -0800
The current Mazda Protege has been getting rave reviews for it's handling,
especially it's slaloming capabilities.  Gary Szabo won H Stock with the
wagon version at the Pro this past weekend.  There's got to be something
good to that car's geometry.

One of the magazines did a road course test between the Miata and the MR
Spyder and while the Spyder turned slightly faster times, it wrecked a set
of tires while the tires on the Miata showed little abuse.  I theorize that
the Spyder was faster in the straights while the Miata out-handled it.

Will Kalman
'91 Escort GT (really a 1st-gen Protege with a Ford badge)
Cal Club #232 STS