Re: [evolution-disc.] Background - Upcoming Olympic

To: "Team.Net \(Group\)" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Background - Upcoming Olympic
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:34:37 -0500
Considering the incredible amount of time and effort by the esteemed Mr.
Johnson, too bad this is just one more in a series of events denied/decried
by the not so esteemed Lirpa Loof.  His annual denials that take place on
this very day each year are simply too incredible to imagine, as our sport
could benifit immensely from many of these proposals.  So, until next year,
don't hold your breath thinking that Mr. Lirpa Loof will come over to our
side...
Phil O.