Re: Background - Upcoming Olympic Announcement

To: ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Background - Upcoming Olympic Announcement
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:18:27 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 1 Apr 2002 ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com wrote:

> >And if we can get past the incredible
> >politics that have impeded progress, we should be a full
> >Olympic sport in 2012!
>
> How is it that an event where someone skillfully manipulates a motor vehicle
> could be considered an Olympic sport?
>
> Will

Hell, the video-game manufacturers are campaigning (with backing from
sponsors such as Nike) to have video games classified as Olympic sports.

Couldn't be worse that an event where someone skillfully manipulates a
panel of judges being considered an Olympic sport, could it?  ;)

KeS

(If you need judges, it ain't a sport anyway.  Faster, higher, farther!)