SCCA Should Be Monitoring The Lists, was: SCCA Membership - 18%

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA Should Be Monitoring The Lists, was: SCCA Membership - 18%
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 18:56:16 -0500
Which brings up another question:  Why doesn't SCCA monitor the
internet/list serve boards relevant to SCCA specialties?

Major corporations do it, Porsche, Snapple to name a few. The
will delete almost all the comments, but will correct
misinformation or comments damaging to the company. It is now
common practice that mid to large size companies do this. It is
about time that OUR organization do it.

And I'll cc Mr. Johnson on this one. Mr. Johnson, this "thread"
was started over the proposed dues increase.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net