Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Event - Fort Myers, FL

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Event - Fort Myers, FL
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 02:45:11 EST
Woo-hooo... the 2002 Evolution Performance Driving School SEDivisional Solo2
Championships Series is going to crank her up and blow out the carbon
deposits on May 4 & 5 at Buckingham Airfield in Fort Myers, FL.  Special
thanks to the Gulfcoast Autocrossers club for hosting this event so soon
after doing such a fantastic job hosting the season-opening SCCA National
Tour & Pro Solo events!  Let's all give a triple scooper "Good Golly, Thank
You Maam" applause to Jean Kinser-Dana for sponsoring the SEDiv Solo2 Series
a third consecutive year!  For those of you who have already attended the
Evolution autocross schools, come on out and kick the tar out of those who
haven't :-).

We have a new SEDiv Solo2 website courtesy of "Alfa/Miata" Karl Rickert, who
also serves as our Registrar and the Buccaneer/Jacksonville Solo2 Chair.
Karl says "why only burn the candle from both ends when you fire up the
middle too".  Continuing again this year is the SEDiv Solo2 Rookie Challenge
for first year divisional entrants.  The Rookie Challenge is scored
independently of class competition using the 2002 RTP/PAX index.  Also, lunch
will be served onsite both days and is included with your entry fee.

Online registration is now open at the website.  The event flyer will be
hitting your mailboxes in the next week or so and we should also have it
posted soon on the website.  For those of you attending the GCAC event in
Fort Myers this weekend, there should be some entry forms and event info
handouts there too.   The new SEDiv Solo2 website address is:

www.sedivsolo2.com

Don't delay, register online today!  For anyone looking for more information
on this weekend and other future Solo2 events in Fort Myers, directions and
site maps, past results and event photos, etc. go to the GCAC website located
at:

www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward