Re: Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Event - Fort Myers, FL

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Re: Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Event - Fort Myers, FL
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:18:01 EDT
This is a re-post.  The flyers just went into the mail today.  Unfortunately
I am in Oklahoma on business so they make an extra day or two to reach your
mailbox.  We only have 37 pre-registered entrants :-(   We need volunteers to
be the Event Safety Steward and Protest Chief.  Please reply email me if
interested.

Karl Rickert has the online registration form working properly and the flyer
can be download using Adobe Acrobat (PDF format) via the hyperlinks at our
website.  Quit procrastinating and point your web browser to:

www.sedivsolo2.com