Forwarded: Cones Needed

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Cones Needed
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:07:57 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason this was sent to me rather than autox@autox.team.net.

Normally I'd say check the archives at http://www.team.net/archive first,
but doing a search on 'cones' in the autocross list might provide a tad
too much information.

mjb.
----

     From: Han85xj6@aol.com
     Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:45:27 EDT
     Subject: Cones Needed

Some time ago there were some postings from someone who was a source for
cones.  I meant to save them, but now I can't locate them (the postings, not
the cones!).

If you're out there, please contact me.  I need to get about 30 small cones
for the JCNA Slalom to replace the tall ones we are using, which have drawn
complaints as being too tough (especially the weighted bases) when someone
plows into them.  (I try to run a no-cones event, but there's always
someone!)

The rules call for cones that are 12" high minimum.  What are the available
sizes between that and say 18-20"?

Thanks,
Warren Hansen
Slalom Chair - Jaguar Touring Club, New Jersey