FS: 1995 Daytona Violet M3

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS: 1995 Daytona Violet M3
From: Michael King <mapco@att.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:51:51 -0400
Posting this for a friend. I can vouch for the car, it is absolutely mint.
Not too many "light" M3s like this one either. His direct email addy is
CSPGSR@aol.com. It is located in Jacksonville, FL.

---------------

1995 Daytona Violet M3 with 62,000 Miles. No Sunroof or Cruise control.  The
car has manual sport seats and the rare tilt wheel option.

I bought it from the original owner last year with 42,000 miles on it. It
has never been wrecked and I have all of its records. (The car even has the
original break in stickers still on the windsheild :) The car is in
excellent shape and you can see lots of pictures at
http://www.warehousemotors.com/store/viewer.asp?image=9-192.jpg

The car is stock except for an intake, I can return it to stock if the buyer
desires because I still have all the original parts.

The car has the metal impeller upgrade and a metal thermostat housing. It
does not exibit the rear shock mount problem.

If you have any other questions please email me or call me at (904)
465-0458. I really hate to sell it but I just started a new buisness and
could do with out the stress of a car payment.  I am looking to get $18,900
for the car but will consider any reasonable offers.

Also I have a full set of 17 inch Anthricite BBS RX Rims for the car.  I
would throw them in for an extra 600 bucks if anyone is interested.  They
have 4 well used BFG GForce tires mounted on them but would make excellent
track wheels with some new tires.