RE: A/R bar question...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A/R bar question...
From: "Pitts, Ian" <Ian_Pitts@G1.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:35:43 -0400
I'd put the money into a coilover kit and play around with spring rates to
get the roll stiffness you desire. That inside rear wheel does nothing for
you in the air. We use this thought process on our FSP Scirocco to great
success. NO rear bar, 600# rear springs, 400# fronts with a 25mm hollow
front sway bar (and Quaife).

Ian Pitts
'95 Passat GLS
'90 Jetta Coupe