Re: [evolution-disc.] Atwater Tour Storage Update

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Atwater Tour Storage Update
From: Mike Shields <mshields@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:27:26 -0600
If anyone needs a ride, I'm planning on being at the tour and can
probably offer one person a ride to San Jose in my Miata (I'm going to
Apple's World Wide Developers Conference the week between the events). I
won't have much room for luggage, but I can haul a warm body. Depending
on when people get into SJ, I could haul them back out also.

Mike