Atwater Tour Storage Update

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Atwater Tour Storage Update
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
Here is the latest options on storing your car during the week of the Atwater
Tour/Pro.

Option 1:  Long term parking at airport.  Sacramento is $7/day, but charges
double that for vehicles 21' or longer.  I didn't confirm San Jose, but it is
probably in the $12/day neighborhood.

Option 2:  Some SFR members from the Bay Area and Sacramento have offered space
at their homes.  If you want this option e-mail me and I will try and
matchmake.

Option 3:  The Family RV camp on the Atwater base (well, former base).  They
have 6 full hookup spots at the rate of $20 first night, $15 after that.  They
also have a large dry camp area (no facilities) which is just a grassy field
next to the RV spots.  This is available at $10/night plus a free pass to the
Aircraft Museum.  Contact # is 209-723-2178 and you should talk to Karen (don't
know last name) or Amy Williams.

Those that want to do option #3 and will still need a ride to an airport,
please contact me and I'll try that matchmaking thing again.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Andy McKee
Tour Co-Chair
http://taxes.yahoo.com/