Atwater Storage Update 2

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Atwater Storage Update 2
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:15:56 -0700 (PDT)
Add option 4 to the previous list.  Siastuning (courtesy of Vic Sias) is
offering space for a few cars at his shop in the Palo Alto area.  For those not
familiar with the Bay Area, the San Jose or San Francisco airports are roughly
the same distance away from the shop.  Thanks Vic and Siastuning.com for the
offer!

Again, if you are looking to store your car, truck, trailer, whatever please
let me know and I will try and put you together with someone.  If you sent me
an e-mail awhile ago with a request, please resend so I am current.  I just
love getting more e-mail, anyway.;-)

-Andy
Tour Co-Chair
http://taxes.yahoo.com/