Roger is feeling fine (whomever that might be).

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, Auto Cross
Subject: Roger is feeling fine (whomever that might be).
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:05:35 -0500
Roger called me last night during my basketball game, good thing I'm no
longer a key player.  He was in very good spirits and had just finished
three (3) laps of the hallway.  So, he's up and walking.  The hose of pain
comes out today.  Doctor gives it a jerk and you scream,
"Urethra".  8^)  That's a Greek pun.

Anyway, here's the scoop.

Saint Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Room 1530
6720 Bertner
Houston, TX 77030

Direct line:  (832) 355-2393

I'm printing out the email messages and taking them over tonight.  Hope I
have enough paper.

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Tekless Racing
jrogerson@houston.rr.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat