[SDMC-List] Clutch Shudder Parts (fwd)

To: autox@autox.team.net, <evolution-discussion@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [SDMC-List] Clutch Shudder Parts (fwd)
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
FYI - KeS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: sdmc-list@yahoogroups.com, socalm@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SDMC-List] Clutch Shudder Parts

I'm at my local dealer as they finish the repair of my 2001 for the clutch
shudder problem.  The allowed me to take pictures of both the new and old
parts.  I will post those pictures to the web in a day or two.

For now, I'll just say that the parts look to be exactly the same.  (The new
flywheel is clearly marked with a different version number however.)  Both
the flywheel and pressure plate (clutch cover) surfaces showed obvious signs
of uneven wear (burning/burnishing).

And, btw, I brought along the bathroom scale and, surprise surprise.. both
flywheels weigh the same... 17 lbs.

More later.

Mark

Buy Stock for $4